Build a data warehousing and reporting solution for a fast growing ecommerce company with 200M+ in sales. Current solution used data manually entered into Google Sheets and a single connector to run raw queries from BigQuery for manual upload into Tableau.
Data Warehouse and Reporting Solution for Ecommerce
Top 10 fastest growing US ecommerce startup
What We Did
- API Data Ingestion into Data Warehouse
- Google Analytics Core Reporting API
- Reporting Automation Solutions
- Google Sheets
- Google Analytics Reporting API
- Google BigQuery
- Facebook Ads Insights API
- Shopify Marketing Activities API
- Shopify Data Warehouse API
- Amazon Web Services – EC2 Ubuntu
- Amazon Web Services – Lambda + API Gateway
- Amazon Web Services – Redshift
- Amazon Web Services – S3
- NumPy, boto3, Facebook SDK, singer, custom Python packages
- Complete audit of their Google Analytics implementation both in platform and the website.
- Designed an analytics strategy and collaborated with their product and technology teams throughout the entire process.
- We did something similar for their iOS and Android applications to ensure they had the same level of data from all their data sources.
- Used Google BigQuery to join all the data in a single place so it could be joined with their data warehouse to be able to get a full picture of their users.
- A complete user-level 360 view of their entire user base ready for advanced analysis (pathway, segmentation, churn, etc.).
- Highly advanced audiences used for activation within the Google Marketing Platform, such as Campaign Manager, DV360, and Google Ads.
- Dashboards and reporting for management to easily monitor changes and performance.